I hope you all are having a wonderful day. Today I will let you know about my skincare routine and which products I use, apart from the ones I got from the dermatologist. Before I begin I would like to let you all know that if you struggle with any particular area or have any skin problem, you should see the dermatologist. From my personal experience and my own experimentation, I’ve learned that none of the products you buy before talking to the specialist will help you solve any problem permanently.
Here are a few tips which are currently very useful for me and which have helped me improve and clear my skin:
1. Baking soda – mix one teaspoon of baking soda with one teaspoon of water and apply it on your face. Let it cleanse your face for 15 minutes before you take it off with lukewarm water and pat it dry with a towel.
2. Lemon – apply squeezed lemon juice on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes then wash it off with water. (If you do not have lemon at home, you can slice cucumber or tomatoes and rub them all over your face, they are as effective)
3. Honey – apply raw honey on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes then wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Ice cubes – apply ice cubes on your face. Ice is perfect when it comes to tightening your face, getting rid of acne or reducing the redness.
I have recently struggled with small pores due to oily skin and this natural face mask has helped me get rid of them (banana milk face mask also helps with dry skin, glowing skin, anti ageing and winter skincare):
• Squeeze a half of the banana and mix it with 4 spoons of milk. Make a paste and apply it on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes then remove it with cold water.
Recently I have been using IUNIK skincare products which left my skin feeling super clean, soft and kept my face blemish-free. IUNIK products are all-natural ingredients.
1.Lime Moisture Mild Peeling Gel is my favourite IUNIK product. This moisturising peeling gel has a pleasant lime smell and unlike many other skincare products immediately clears all the dead cells from your face during first use and completely clears and smoothens the skin.
2.Vitamin Hyaluronic Acid Vitalizing Toner helps rebalance the skin and can offer an effective solution to common concerns such as oily and acne-prone skin types. It helps clear clogged pores and smoothens the skin texture.
3.Rose Galactomyces Synergy Serum exfoliates your skin, making it smoother and softer. It deeply cleanses your pores and clears the clogged ones – the results can be seen in just 3-4 days! Also, it works on tightening the skin, keeping it young and fresh.
4.Centella Calming Gel Cream would be good for your skin if you aren’t using many skincare products. Unfortunately, it is not a great combo with the skincare products I use from the dermatologist therefore I cannot use it.
I hope this was helpful. Comment down below which skincare products you use on a daily basis!
Make sure to follow me on my social media:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/theodoraxoxo/?hl=en
WeHeartIt – https://weheartit.com/fashionbytheodora